Kialla Medical Clinic (KMC) is a purpose-built clinic at Riverside Plaza Shopping Centre, established in 2010.
Mooroopna Medical Centre (MMC) has been established at its current location since 1973 and the practice itself has had a continuous history in Mooroopna since 1928.
We exist to provide best practice primary medical care to patients of all ages. Our aim is to accommodate the needs of a society which includes many different cultures and to provide our services in a comfortable environment.
Our current practice
Each of the doctors is an independent practitioner. This means that the hours of work, the nature of the work, associated fees and the conditions under which each doctor works is individual and competitive. We believe this provides the most choice for patients.
In an attempt to overcome the problems facing us and other Australian doctors, we have adopted policies, which we think will help us provide better services to our patients.
A. Doing our best
– Our practice is highly ethical and we strive to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
– Our doctors are available;
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 12pm
– Our staff are carefully selected.
– We try to provide information in a variety of languages.
– Our practice is fully computerised.
B. Looking to the future
– We constantly seek your opinion and advice.
– Our practice is accredited every three years.
– Our practice is involved with education of students and registrars and participates in research programs designed to improve standards of patient care.
We aim to:
1. Increase the numbers of doctors and staff in our practice.
2. Improve the facilities available in our practice.